Account Setup: Step 1
It’s important to know who we are, and how we’ll be processing your documentation for your accounts.
MalgraBooks is part of Malgra Limited, a small organisation based in Manchester who have been supporting Self Employed Slimming World Consultants with their tax and business finance matters for several years.
MalgraBooks Packages are designed to provide you with the ability to have a trained member of our team process your documents for you – by documents, we mean your PFS Documents (which shows a mixture of income and expenses), any documents you send to us with details of your routine business expenses and even down to when you’ve received money for covering groups.
As we’ll be processing your personal data, we’re registered with the ICO, registration ZA295189, and for purposes of accounts, we’re members of the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers – ‘Malgra Limited’.
Setting up your account
Over the next few pages, we’re going to setup your account, so that we’re ready to start processing your documents.
You’ll need to hand:
- Details of your self employment (such as when you started as a consultant, the date when you became self employed and told HMRC of this)
- Some of your personal details (Address, phone numbers, etc)
- Some more personal details (Your date of birth, marital information, and even other jobs you may have)
- A few reference numbers (Such as your UTR (Unique Tax Reference Number, provided by HMRC) and your National Insurance Number)
- And some documentation for identification (Your passport or drivers licence, bank or utility statement, etc)
Overall, this should take no longer than 5 minutes – however without this information, we’re unable to start processing details on your account.
What if I don’t have everything?
Don’t worry – you can still start completing the forms on the next few pages, and our team will contact you to request further information later on.
Even providing some brief details will help us get started!